After all the days of telling myself, "it's okay", "I understood", "I know it's not my problem, I'm just not the one he's looking for",
I still ended up this morning crying again doubting myself.
It's not as easy as I thought to get over,
although everything can make its sense.
It still hurts deep when getting rejected by a person who you find them a decent human being.
What went wrong? Which part of me he didn't like?
Which side of me could be better?
Is there any miscommunication?
What if I show the more lovable side of me more?
What's wrong with me?
-
I thought I finally figure out the art of being vulnerable,
which is the major problem I had over the past years.
I thought things will get right after that point,
but apparently, not?
Learning how to speak out my thoughts and feelings more,
but I'm still stuck here.
I accept myself and love myself more,
but it still doesn't help in this kind of situation.
So what's really wrong?
Should I ask for the answer?
Will there be an answer?
-
The saddest part of this is that you made the "Invisible string" sad.
I loved it so much
No comments:
Post a Comment